International Workshop on Automotive Radar for Fully Automated DrivingZur Veranstaltungs-Homepage Anmelden
New developments and cutting-edge research results in the automotive radar domain are presented in a two-day workshop in sessions on:
- General Aspects on Automated and Connected Driving
- New Radar Architectures and Novel Signal Processing
- Radar Building Blocks: New MMICs, Antenna and Packaging Concepts
- Radar Sensor Networks and Sensor Fusion
- Radar Testing and Verification
During the breaks, an exhibition of posters and demonstrators will provide further technical details and stimulate interaction. A welcome reception for networking takes place on Thursday evening.
ITG Informationstechnische Gesells. im VDE
(Please note that since the places are limited, the registration can be confirmed on a first come, first served basis)
Early Bird Deadline: February 29, 2020: € 290,-
Late Registration: from March 1, 2020: € 390,-
The registration fees include the coffee breaks, lunches and the Get Together.
The registration for the workshop is handled by VDE Conference Services: Phone: +49 69 6308-477 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please register online via the registration link.