49. CIGRE-KonferenzZur Veranstaltungs-Homepage
Le Palais des Congrès de Paris
2 place de la Porte Maillot
The Paris Session will return to its traditional in-person format in 2022. The Session will be held from August 28th to September 2nd at the Palais des Congrès de Paris. It will also offer some components in digital format if the delegates are unable to attend in person.
The format follows the traditions of Paris Sessions and is CIGRE's signature event.
As the leading global event for power system expertise, the Session offers delegates a comprehensive experience. Delegates will be able to reconnect face-to-face with our CIGRE community, enjoying all the benefits of in-person networking.
The Session follows its unique 'thought leadership congress' format. Spanning the end to end power system, the 16 Study Committees of CIGRE will each host Group Discussion Meetings. Contributions will be welcomed in the usual format.
These in-depth meetings are complimented by a range of other events and global networking opportunities including:
- A poster Session that presents more than 950 new papers
- Six workshops on salient industry issues
- Sixteen Tutorials
- Various social events
For those who are still unable to travel, remote digital access options are also on offer.
The Session will follow rigorous Covid protocols. Delegates can also see information about getting to France, what to expect at the border, and much more here.
The new programme of the Paris Session 2022 is already available on https://session.cigre.org/general-programme.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE DELEGATES
- May 31st : Special Reports available on the Session website
- May 31st to August 10th : Contribution Submisstion (subject to a paid registration)
- May 31st : Session papers and list of activities (tutorials, workshops, GDMs, etc…) available in all delegates’s private CIGRE account (subject to a paid registration)