EUREL Field Trip 2023 to Romania
The annual Field Trip offers Students and Young Professionals from EUREL's Member Associations the opportunity to get to know the different Member Countries of EUREL.Zur Veranstaltungs-Homepage Anmelden
Bucharest, Cumpana and Constanta
The Romanian EUREL Member "AIEE - Association of Energetic Engineers and Electricians" and the EUREL YEP (Young Engineers Panel) organize this year's EUREL Field Trip 2023 to Romania. The annual Field Trip offers students and young engineers from EUREL's member associations the opportunity to get to know the different member countries of EUREL.
|Students and Young Engineers from EUREL||475,00 €|
Participation Fee 475 Euro - must be paid in advance to confirm registration.
- Period of Travel: 18 to 27 August 2023
- Destination of EUREL's Field Trip 2023 is Romania
- Participants: Students and Young Professionals (aged between 18 and 35) from EUREL Member Associations
- The Field Trip is limited to a maximum of 20 Participants (first come, first serve)
- Further information can be found in the "Programme - EUREL Field Trip 2023" at "Downloads + Links"
- Deadline for registration is 1 July 2023
- Participation Fee: 475 Euro
- Participation fee must be paid in advance to confirm registration
- Travel arrangements are not included in the Participation Fee. Participants must take care of their own travel arrangements
For Registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.