28th European Wireless 2023
European Wireless (EW) is a key venue for European and worldwide researchers to become acquainted with the latest trends in wireless communications and networking. The main theme of EW 2023 is “6G driving a sustainable growth”. This 28th edition of EW (EW 2023) will be held in Rome, Italy, October 2-4, 2023. Currently, the conference is planned to be in presence, hosting authors’ presentations, and allowing for interactions and networking among the participants. Nevertheless, if health and travel rules and restrictions arise, the hybrid mode will also be considered and set up.
Topics of Interest
EW23 is committed to the highest publication and ethical standards through a rigorous single-blind peer-review process. Submitted manuscripts must be original and not be published or under review elsewhere. Papers must not infringe any copyright or third party right. The proceedings of EW23 will be published and will be made available on IEEE Xplore. Acceptance of submitted papers will be based on quality, relevance, and originality. Proposals for special sessions and tutorials are also invited. You are invited to submit your research paper(s) related to the following topics of interest (but not limited to):
- Main Track – 5G/6G communication networks: Cellular systems; Non-Terrestrial Networks; campus networks; OpenRAN; TSN; WiFi6; WLAN; LoRAN; joint communication and sensing; radio access; edge and core; verticals and services; security; resource allocation, Internet of Things, sustainability, green and energy efficient communications, Machine Learning for communications.
- Special Session 1 – Tactile Internet: Ultra-reliable low-latency communications for the Tactile Internet with human-in-the-loop (TaHiL); Human-machine-type communications, interaction, and augmentation; Human–robot cohabitation in industry; Human-machine learning; Haptic codecs; AI and softwarization for the Tactile Internet; Augmented perception and interaction; Human-inspired models for tactile computing; Sensors and actuators for the Tactile Internet; Tactile electronics
- Special Session 2 – Post-Shannon and Semantic Communications: Message Identification; Physical layer integration; Common randomness generation; Semantic compression; Goal-oriented communications; Joint communication and control; Functional compression
- Special Session 3 – Quantum Communication Networks: Quantum programming and software; Simulation of quantum communications and computing; Quantum repeaters; Quantum information theory; Quantum algorithms; Quantum local area networks and metropolitan networks; Quantum physical-layer service integration; Quantum space communications
- Special Session 4 – Molecular Communications: Internet of Bio-Nano Things; molecular computing, storage and communication; Protocols, algorithms, models and technologies for molecular communications; Molecular space communications
ITG Informationstechnische Gesells. im VDE
Università degli studi di Roma Tor Vergata
Technische Universität Dresden
- Deadline for paper submission: 16th June 2023
- Date for notification: 28th July, 2023
- Camera ready due: 25th August 2023