EUREL Young Engineers Seminar (YES) 2024Anmelden
EUREL Young Engineers Seminar as Part of the European Future Technology Summit Brussels
The 3-Day-Event EUREL Young Engineers Seminar (YES) is addressed to all Young Engineers (Students and Young Professionals) of the EUREL Member Associations. It gives an impression of the work of the European Institutions such as the European Parliament, the European Commission or the Council and serves in particular the opportunity to meet and network with people from other European countries.
The EUREL Young Engineers Seminar (YES) will be a main component of the three-day European Future Technology Summit Brussels in 2024, which will take place from 2 - 4 September 2024.
Insights into the Programme:
- Guided City Tour Brussels
- Visit to the Parliament with an exclusive Tour
- Lectures on the Political Processes in the European Union as well as on Technical and Engineering Topics
- 2-Day Congress organized for Young Engineers
- Evening Event: Panel Discussion with Electrical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineers and Politicians and Stakeholder followed by a Social Network Event with Drinks and Food.
- International Networking and Exchange
- Attendance Fee amounts 120 Euro. It covers the participation in the EUREL Young Engineers Seminar, including the accommodation (2 nights including breakfast at a hotel), lunches and dinner
- Participants must take care of their own travel arrangements