Energy 4.0 Forum in Hall 12, Booth D 45: In the Energy 4.0 Forum, thought leaders from the energy sector, top experts and practitioners presented the latest trends for an energy-intelligent, climate-friendly and sustainable future on all four days of the trade show and discussed how we can achieve the energy transition, use resources more sustainably and radically reduce CO₂ emissions. Our experts from the VDE Testing and Certification Institute, VDE FNN, DKE, VDE Renewables and VDE Innovation & Technik gave presentations on the following topics, among others:
- Future Grids - The energy grid of tomorrow (Frank Borchardt / VDE FNN)
- E-Mobility players in the energy grid (Marko Kesic & Gürkan Balcioglu / VDE)
- Eco-design and energy saving in electronic and electrical products (Sven Öhrke / VDE Global Services, VDE Testing and Certification Institute)
- Hydrogen game changer in the smart energy grid (Andrea Appel / VDE Innovation & Technology)
- Lithium-ion battery storage in the smart grid (Dr. Jochen Mähliß / VDE Renewables)
Standardization Council Industrie 4.0 in hall 8, booth D 24: The Standardization Council Industrie (SCI) 4.0 pursues the goal of initiating digital production standards in Germany and coordinating them both nationally and internationally. The initiative accelerates standardization processes and organizes or shapes the German standardization roadmap Industrie 4.0. Last but not least, SCI 4.0 defines the need for new projects and organizes international implementation. Standardization is of central importance for the implementation of Industrie 4.0. SCI 4.0 is supported by DKE.