These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTCs") apply personally to all orders assigned to VDE Renewables GmbH. These GTCs apply materially – as far as is relevant – to all orders placed with VDE Renewables GmbH, on the basis of which VDE Renewables GmbH provides, inter alia, the following activities:
- Testing of technical products, predominantly electrotechnical components, devices, product systems, machines and plant (hereinafter referred to as the "Products").
This includes, inter alia, the following types of tests:
- Safety tests regarding electrical, mechanical, thermal, chemical, toxic,
radiological and other hazards
- Testing of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and of the effect of
electromagnetic fields (EMF)
- Energy-efficiency and environmental-protection tests
- Acoustic and noise-emission measurements
- Verification of conformity with directives
- Inspections of manufacturing sites
- Assessments in the development, procurement, production and/or delivery process
- Document verification
- Preparation of expert opinions, statements and test reports for information purposes
- Expertises on standards, other technical regulations and legal requirements
- Other services, provided that they are related to the contract
VDE Renewables GmbH will not accept any opposing or supplementary terms and conditions of the customer, even if VDE Renewables GmbH does not expressly object to them.
When placing the order you accept the document General Terms and Conditions.