The 14th German Microwave Conference 2022, May 16-18, will be hosted by the University of Ulm in cooperation with IMA e.V. and VDE/ITG. GeMiC 2022 provides a unique platform of exchange with experts and to meet colleagues from industry, research institutes, and universities.
The following technical areas are covered:
- Electronics and Active Circuits
- Passives, EM, and Antennas
- Systems and Sensors
Accepted papers will be considered for publication in IEEE Xplore.
ITG Informationstechnische Gesells. im VDE
University of Ulm; IEEE; IMA e.V,; EuMA; Fachausschuss HF 3 "Mikrowellentechnik"
- Abstract Submission: 20.12.2021
- Notification of Acceptance: 07.02.2022
- Final Papers: 04.04.2022
- GeMiC 2022: 16. - 18.05.2022