Introducing VDE Renewables
VDE Renewables is your trusted partner for quality assurance, risk minimization and independent engineering services in the renewable energy sector.
A subsidiary of the VDE Group based in Alzenau, Germany, our services include quality testing and certification according to the highest safety, reliability and performance standards, as well as independent engineering and technical due diligence. As a founding member of the IEC standardization body, you can be assured that you have access to the latest knowledge and competence related to industry standards.
We work closely with all structures of the VDE Group and our internationally renowned network, which include the leading research and development bodies such as the Fraunhofer Institutes and insurance firms such as Allianz and Munich Re. Together with our partners, we can support you with your specific requirements, such as gaining access to new markets, differentiating from your competitors or enabling you to receive more attractive insurance or financing conditions.
VDE, one of the largest technology organizations in Europe, has been regarded as a synonym for innovation and technological progress for more than 125 years. VDE is the only organization in the world that combines science, standardization, testing, certification, and application consulting under one umbrella. The VDE mark has been synonymous with the highest safety standards and consumer protection for 100 years. Our passion is the advancement of technology, the next generation of engineers and technologists, and lifelong learning and career development “on the job”. Within the VDE network, 2,000 employees in over 60 locations worldwide, more than 100,000 honorary experts and 1,500 companies are dedicated to ensuring a future worth living: networked, digital, electrical. We shape the e-dialistic future.
We support the activities of our customers in the field of renewable energy and cleantech. In order to effectively pursue this goal, we commit to the quality policies:
- To build and maintain an organization that is capable of supporting our customers
- To meet and satisfy our customers’ expectations in accordance with our compliance rules
- To have a stable financial foundation and financial growth
- To continuously qualify and train our staff on the latest standards
Benefits in working with our VDE experts
- A globally active team of experts with solid partnerships with leading institutions like Fraunhofer ISE, VDE Institute, Allianz, Munich Re and more
- A high degree of flexibility and tailored scope of services that closely follows developing trends in the cleantech industry
- A lean organization with fast time-to-market and competitive pricing