VDE Renewables took part with partners Munich Re, Centroplan, Future Sun and the VDE Testing and Certification Institute, providing a ‘one-stop-shop’ for visitors and clients. Highlights of the event included:
- Welcoming the Indian Delegation of the GIZ via their partnering company Energiewaechter GmbH, including high level solar and hydrogen business leaders
- Handover of two certificates to Enpal for their extensively tested and evaluated installation process and product standards in the systematic construction of rooftop PV systems. With the successful certification, Enpal is pioneering and setting new standards for the solar industry
- Welcome and introduction to the Indian Delegation of government agencies, university research specialists and utility representatives with the GIZ and Renac
- Green Hydrogen Forum Panel on How to Obtain Suitable Conditions from Banks and Insurance Companies, featuring speakers from Munich Re, Singapore Solar Exchange, GLS Bank, Profas Energy Consult and VDE
- Featuring the Invent-a-Chip student projects
Exhibition partner Centroplan GmbH, a leading system provider for commercial and industrial solar solutions, received confirmation of the continued positive development of the market for overall PV solutions in numerous discussions with customers and partners at the trade fair. The commitment to the highest quality in the implementation of projects, a strong customer focus and the cultivation of long-term partnerships with suppliers are proving to be the right strategy for the future as well.
A particular highlight was the premiere of the newly developed solar roof system called SolarRoof at the exhibition. As the world's first solar roof solution to meet the demanding requirements of FM Global certification, it met with extremely high interest among visitors and will be the benchmark for C&I solar solutions in the coming years.