Ensure market success. Manage risks.
With VDE CORPORATE STANDARD, you ensure a common understanding of quality – among your employees, suppliers, and customers.
Establishing national and international standards requires consensus from many stakeholders which include companies, users, interest groups, standards organizations, and governments. Focusing on security and safety aspects, the renewable energy standardization framework normally takes several years to be finalized and implemented across a particular industry.
For fast-changing, innovative industries like renewable energy and energy storage, classical standardization might move too slowly to address the latest innovations in technologies, applications, and business models. VDE Renewables as a globally recognized quality assurance service provider has therefore developed the product “VDE Corporate Standards” to fulfill this need. These Corporate Standards take an additional focus on criteria like performance, reliability, lifetime assessment and other areas that are not part of the initial standardization processes.
Instead of waiting for the rest of the industry to create standards, you can work with VDE Renewables to develop and establish your tailored company criteria which meet your own specifications and requirements. We then verify your manufacturing, product development or service processes as a neutral party, labeling it with the “Verified by VDE” quality seal. With this well-recognized seal, you can be seen as a pioneer in the market offering the highest quality products and services.
How will you benefit?
- Build up your unique sales proposition in the market as an early adopter offering innovative high-quality products and solutions
- Enter new markets with confidence and win customers more easily
- Increases confidence in products, particularly for the finance and insurance industries
- Neutral verification of your criteria based on VDE’s knowledge of norms, standards, and state-of-the-art technological developments
- Defines ‘Quality Criteria’ for suppliers
Developing your own quality criteria enables you to overcome the typical barriers to classical standardization while capitalizing on the benefits of independent verification and brand building