Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
The 7th Workshop on Molecular Communications will be held from April 12-14, 2023, at the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU), Erlangen, Germany. The Workshop will provide the research community the opportunity to meet and share their research, vision, and experience in the field of Molecular Communications across disciplines. Furthermore, it intends to promote the strategic development of Molecular Communications research with a focus on broadening the reach of the community into adjacent disciplines.
The Workshop will include technical presentations of recent and emerging research, brainstorming ideation sessions, and testbed-presentation session.
All submissions should fall within at least one of the following three core thematic areas:
- Theme 1 – Fundamental Molecular Communication: This theme focuses on leveraging communication theory to either model the behavior of living systems or to design and analyze artificial molecular communication system.
- Theme 2 – Applications of Molecular Communication: This theme focuses on applications in the area of biomedical, biological, environmental, and industrial engineering. These can include natural signaling, health monitoring, and drug delivery, among others.
- Theme 3 – Molecular Communication Testbeds: This theme focuses on simulation tools and techniques and experimental methods.
For further information please follow the Call for Papers Link in "Downloads + Links".
ITG Informationstechnische Gesells. im VDE
Registration includes the following:
- The entire technical program (keynotes, tutorial, panels, ideation sessions, and technical presentations)
- Lunch and 2 refreshment breaks on each day (April 12-14)
- Social program including:
- Testbed presentation session and welcome reception on April 12 (at workshop venue)
- Group social activity and Banquet dinner on April 13
Registration does not include accommodation or travel. See the Travel/Venue page for possible options.
- Abstract and Letter Submission: January 21, 2023 (extended)
- Notification of Acceptance: February 15, 2023
- Abstract Camera Ready due: March 1, 2023
- Revised Letter to T-MBMC for Special Issue due: April 30, 2023