ONLINE - Award Ceremony for three winner Teams in Brussels
The EUREL International Management Cup (IMC) is a strategic business simulation for students and young professionals of Electrical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering. It is a simulation used in management trainings and covers all the areas of managing a corporation, like procurement, production, HR, R&D, marketing and sales. Step by step, you will learn how to decide on aspects like product life cycle, personal competence, production cost management, reengineering, corporate identity, share price, rating, as well as shareholder value-oriented management.
Please send your application mail to email@example.com
The three winning teams (1st, 2nd and 3rd) will be invited to Brussels for the award ceremony and will participate in the "European Future Technology Summit Brussels 2023" from 4 to 6 September 2023. Accommodation and meals will be covered by EUREL. Travel is at the expense and responsibility of the winners.
What is your task?
After finding your team of two to four fellow engineers and your successful application you will start the simulation. Your team will be the management board of a virtual shareholder company – and you will compete with a set of other teams on the same market.
Choose a strategy to run your company. Every week your team will take decisions on investments in production, on your research and product strategy, your financial Management – and even on the dividends you pay to your shareholders. You will learn to decide on these aspects in a step-by-step-manner, and you will always be able to ask our hotline for support in case you run into questions.
How to apply?
Form your team! First thing you need to do is to complete your team. A team can consists of 2 to 4 people. The simulation is intended for students, graduates and young professionals with electrical background (for example: Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Power Engineering, Telecommunications, Automation, Electrotechnical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering, Cybernetics and similar) of EUREL member associations.
- The team application has to be handed in at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DEADLINE for application latest by Wednesday, 3 May 2023.
- The testing round will take place from 13 May to 15 May 2023 ONLINE.
- The preliminary round will take place from 20 May to 19 June 2023 ONLINE.
- The final round will take place from 29 June to 30 June 2023 ONLINE.
- The three winning teams (1st, 2nd and 3rd) will be invited to Brussels for the award ceremony and will participate in the "European Future Technology Summit Brussels 2023" from 4 to 6 September 2023. Accommodation and meals will be covered by EUREL. Travel is at the expense and responsibility of the winners.
- Take part in a business simulation used for management trainings in global player companies.
- Get qualified for the environment you will work in as a potential engineering project manager (you will receive an official participation certificate).
- Get familiar with international business terms.
- Give your management qualities a try.
- Compete with students and young professionals from other EUREL member associations.
- Take the chance to expand your personal network internationally
There is a prize money for the teams in the final round:
- Team on 1st place: 500 €
- Team on 2nd place: 300 €
- Team on 3rd place: 200 €
To apply you need to provide us with the information on your team
- Names of team members
- Teams must be composed of 2-4 people.
- E-mail adresses
- Mobile phone number
- Motivation statement
- EUREL member association
Participants having taken part in the final in the past are excluded from participation.
Teams from countries which are not members of EUREL may participate only in the preliminary round.