56th international Symposium on Robotics (ISR Europe 2023)
Maritim Hotel Stuttgart
The 56th International Symposium on Robotics – ISR Europe 2023 – will be held in Stuttgart, Germany on September 26-27 2023. This international conference is jointly organized by the Institute for Control Engineering of Machine Tools and Manufacturing Units (ISW) at the University of Stuttgart and the Information Technology Society (ITG) within the Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies (VDE) in collaboration with the Mechanical Engineering Society Industry Association (VDMA). The ISR Europe 2023 will be complemented by an exhibition area including exhibits by the Scientific Society for Assembly, Handling and Industrial Robotics (MHI). The program is completed by the evening event at the traditional Cannstatt Folk Festival.
Robotics technologies are in an active process of convergence towards innovative solutions with great benefit for all mankind. We roboticists are at the forefront of this development, combining Industry 4.0 and AI trends with established use cases from the industry. Robots are increasingly taking over dangerous, dull or painful tasks Recent years have shown many interesting developments that can be published at the ISR, making it the ideal platform for presenting your research results to the community.
- Modeling, Planning and Control
- Components and Technologies
- Robotics in Production
- Robotics in Service
- Robotics in New Markets & Applications
- Human-robot-collaboration / Future of work
- AI in Robotics – Robotic Applications that use AI
ITG Informationstechnische Gesells. im VDE
VDMA - Verband Deutscher Maschinen- und Anlagenbau e. V.
- Extended deadline for full papers: April 13, 2023
- Extended notification of acceptance: May 17, 2023
- Deadline for final paper: May 30, 2023
- Extended deadline for final paper: June 30, 2023