IEEE MTT-S International Conference on Microwaves for Intelligent Mobility 2024Zur Veranstaltungs-Homepage
About the conference
Intelligent mobility on road, in air, on sea or on rail is a trending topic which is covered by the ICMIM
since 2015. Key enabling technologies including hardware components, circuits and systems up to terahertz range as well as signal processing techniques and interference issues are addressed by the conference.
Potential applications include automation with radar and other sensing techniques, navigation and localization, mobile communications, driver assistance, and over-the-air testing. The conference will offer keynotes, invited and regular oral presentations, and interactive poster contributions.
Scope of the conference
ICMIM covers topics including but not limited to
- Automotive radar systems, modulation and waveforms
- Microwave systems, modules, components, MMIC, and packaging
- Frontends and frontend modules
- Metasurfaces and Reconfigurable Intelligent Surfaces (RIS)
- Design and testing of antennas, arrays, MIMO, and phased array systems
- Wave propagation, channel measurements, and channel modeling
- Analogue RF and radar signal processing, sensor data fusion
- Interference, coexistence issues and spectrum sharing
- Machine learning for RF sensors systems
- 140 GHz and beyond in these and related fields of applications:
- Intelligent transportation systems and other industrial applications
- Autonomous vehicles at land, air, and sea
- Automotive radar
- Mobile communications (e.g., ITS-G5/DSRC, C-V2X, 5G, 6G)
- Joint communication and sensing
- Sensing and imaging techniques and systems (passive, active)
- Wireless localization, navigation, tracking and sensor networks
- Environmental detection and sensing
- System measurements, performance evaluation, test and validation
ITG Informationstechnische Gesells. im VDE
ICMIM invites submission of original full papers on all topics related to the scope of the conference. Paper submission
instructions are provided on the internet. Only electronic submissions in pdf format will be accepted for review.
Authors should indicate their preference for oral or poster presentation. Submissions undergo thorough review
and will be evaluated in terms of novelty, practical relevance, originality, interest to the community, and clarity.
Measured data should be provided to verify numerical or analytical results. All accepted papers will be published
in IEEE Xplore.
Selected contributions may be eligible for publication of extended versions in Special Issues of the IEEE
Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques (T-MTT) or IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Vehicles (T-IV).
Paper submission deadline: December 3rd, 2023
Notification of acceptance: February 26th, 2024
Conference date : April 16th -17th, 2024