Introducing VDE Renewables
VDE Renewables is your trusted partner for quality assurance, risk minimization and independent engineering services in the renewable energy sector. The VDE mark is recognized as a premium seal of quality around the world and can support your products and systems with market access, differentiation from competitors, as well as the achievement of bankability. As a founding member of the IEC standardization body, you can be assured that you have access to the latest knowledge and competence related to industry standards.
Through our own expertise, as well as through our global network of partners that includes leading research institutes and financial institutions, we are able to further support you with other services such as independent engineering, technical due diligence, training, and even the acquisition of insurance solutions or financing for your products and projects.
VDE Renewables is 100% owned by VDE. VDE, the Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies, is one of the largest technical and scientific associations in Europe with more than 36,000 members. It is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, and is represented in Berlin and Brussels as well as with 29 branch offices throughout Germany.
We support the activities of our customers in the field of renewable energy and cleantech. In order to effectively pursue this goal, we commit to the quality policies:
- To build and maintain a organization that is capable of supporting our customers
- To meet and satisfy our customers’ expectations in accordance with our compliance rules
- To have a stable financial foundation and financial growth
- To continuously qualify and train our staff on the latest standards
Benefits in working with our VDE experts
- A globally active team of experts with solid partnerships with leading institutions like Fraunhofer ISE, VDE Institute, Allianz Climate Solutions, CPVT and more.
- A high degree of flexibility and tailored scope of services that closely follows developing trends in the cleantech industry.
- A lean organization with fast time-to-market and competitive pricing.