Introducing VDE Renewables
VDE Renewables is 100% owned by VDE. It conducts the marketing, business development, and project management activities for certification and non-certification activities in the area of quality assurance for the global renewable energy sector.
VDE Renewables is partnered with the VDE Testing and Certification Institute and works closely with leading institutions around the world to carry out testing of components and systems according to the highest levels of quality.
Who we are
Our expertise and networks have been in the business of solar energy for decades – and we will continue innovating as a pioneering partner to the industry.
VDE Renewables is 100% owned by VDE. VDE, the Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies, is one of the largest technical and scientific associations in Europe with more than 36,000 members. It is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, and is represented in Berlin and Brussels as well as with 29 branch offices throughout Germany.
VDE Renewables conducts the marketing, business development, and project management activities for certification and non-certification activities in the area of quality assurance for the global renewable energy sector.
VDE Renewables is present around the world. VDE Renewables works together with the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (Fraunhofer ISE) and the VDE Testing and Certification Institute for the European, American, and emerging markets. Asian customers are served through VDE-ISE Singapore using Fraunhofer ISE, the Solar Energy Research Institute of Singapore (SERIS), or other subcontractors.
We support the activities of our customers in the field of renewable energy. In order to effectively pursue this goal, we commit to the quality policies:
- To build and maintain a organization that is capable of supporting our customers
- To meet and satisfy our customers’ expectations in accordance with our compliance rules
- To have a stable financial foundation and financial growth
- To continuously qualify and train our staff on the latest standards
Benefits in working with our VDE experts
- A world-class team of experts with solid partnerships with leading institutions like Fraunhofer ISE, VDE Institute, Allianz Climate Solutions, CPVT, SERIS and more.
- A high degree of flexibility and tailored scope of services that closely follows developing trends in the cleantech industry.
- A lean organization with fast time-to-market and competitive pricing.